Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer 2015

Summer is off to a great start!

Anne Marie is finally in a big girl bed that her daddy built her

We are enjoying our days and spending time together. Each night, I have to remind Anne Marie that tomorrow is another Mommy Day. If I could capture the giggle that follows, I would definitely bottle it for the dreary days that I encounter.

Here are just a few pictures I captured while we visited the MS Children's Museum yesterday. We spent the last bit of our time there enjoying the Literacy Garden. It was opened last year, but I didn't have any of these amazing plants. yet. The kids and I can't wait to go back and investigate all the different types of plants that are growing around the interactive exhibits. Of course, after we enjoy all the fun favorites inside.













Alan's 5th Birthday is Saturday! I will update again soon, I think. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment