Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10, 2006

To my Bruce,

To tell you that I love you seems like an understatement. But those are my thoughts everytime I see a picture of you, hear your voice, listen to someone tell a story about you, see you with your mom and dad, listen to you talk to your siblings, watch you play on the floor with our sweet Alan, and especially when you talk and coo at our beautiful and favored Anne Marie.

What's crazy is that none on that list have anything to do with how you love me. Love doesn't even begin to describe how that makes me feel.

These are some words to describe my feelings for you, Bruce:

  • All encompassing
  • Intoxicating
  • Desperately
  • Longingly
  • Purely
  • Impentrable
  • Unwavering

These are my gifts to you. A glimpse back at where we started and how our love has grown and changed these wonderful 6 years.

Anniversary_2012_1.m4v Watch on Posterous
Rehearsal_and_Wedding.m4v Watch on Posterous
6_years_.m4v Watch on Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment