Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two Weeks Old - April 17, 2012

We got a great report from the doctor at Anne Marie's 2 week check-up!

2012
She is 8 lbs 1.5 oz (75%) and 21 in. long (95%).
We are both doing fantastic.

Alan is showing more interest in his sister by the day!

He pats her on the head while we are sitting next to him, and plays with her toes when he thinks I am not watching. He also checks on her frequently upon my request and will call me if she is awake. He says "momma momma" "help help". He also reaches his hand underneath her back as if to lift her from her position. He isn't confident enough to actually lift her, thank goodness!

The doctor has forewarned me that soon, I will see him walking in the room with her. She said, "Don't freak out when it happens." Ok, Doc... I will try my best...

2012

Great news for momma:
I can stop waking her to feed. She is back above her birth weight and far beyond the 6lb 14 oz she weighed upon leaving the hospital at 3 days old.

Thanks for all the support by way of advice, meals, and prayers.
Please keep them coming as I continue to get the hang of being a Mother of Two!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment